- Founded by Sachin Bansal (Co-founder of Flipkart)
- The technology-driven company offers financial products via its Navi App.
- The company reported revenues of around 779 crores in 2021 vs 199 crores in 2020.
- The company reported revenues of around 71 crores in 2021 vs loss in 2020.
- To get the approval for IPO the company requires NBFC approval from RBI.
- Simple and fully online contactless KYC process for loan approvals.
- Likely to consider pre-IPO placement aggregating to Rs 670 crore.
Navi Technologies IPO Review (Good or Bad)
- To be updated soon
Brokerage Firm IPO Reviews
- Arihant Capital: –
- Angel Broking: –
- Capital Market: –
- Ventura Securities: –
- ICICI Securities: –
- Choice Broking: –
- Marwadi Financial: –
Navi Technologies IPO Date & Price Band
|IPO Open:||To be updated soon|
|IPO Close:||To be updated soon|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹3350 Crores|
|Fresh Issue:|| Approx ₹3350 Crores|
|Offer for Sale:||Approx – Equity Shares|
|Face Value:||₹- Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹- to ₹- Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:|| Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus:|| Click Here|
Navi Technologies IPO Market Lot
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum – Shares for 1 lot|
|Minimum Amount:||₹- for 1 lot|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum – Shares for 13 lot|
|Maximum Amount:||₹- for 13 lot|
Navi Technologies IPO Time Table, Allotment & Listing
|Price Band Announcement:||To be updated soon|
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||To be updated soon|
|IPO Open Date:||To be updated soon|
|IPO Close Date:||To be updated soon|
|Basis of Allotment:||To be updated soon|
|Refunds:||To be updated soon|
|Credit to Demat Account:||To be updated soon|
|IPO Listing Date:||To be updated soon|
Navi Technologies IPO Form
How to apply for the Navi Technologies IPO? You can apply Navi Technologies IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Navi Technologies IPO in the Invest section. The other option you can apply for Navi Technologies IPO via IPO forms download via NSE and BSE. Check out the Navi Technologies forms – BSE Forms & NSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.
Navi Technologies Financial Report
|₹ in Crores|
Navi Technologies IPO Valuation – FY2021
|Earning Per Share (EPS):||₹2.47 per Equity Share|
|Price/Earning P/E Ratio:||–|
|Return on Net Worth (RoNW):||1.81%|
|Net Asset Value (NAV):||₹136.51 per Equity Share|
- Bajaj Finance Limited
- SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited
- CreditAccess Grameen Limited
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
- Star Health and Allied Insurance Company Limited
- HDFC Asset Management Company Limited
- Nippon Life India Asset Management Limited
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited
- UTI Asset Management Company Limited
- Rajan Meenathakonil Thomas
Navi Technologies IPO Registrar
Navi Technologies IPO Allotment Status Check
Navi Technologies IPO Lead Managers
- Axis Capital Limited
- BofA Securities India Limited
- Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited
- Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
- ICICI Securities Limited
Navi Technologies IPO FAQs
What is Navi Technologies IPO?
When Navi Technologies IPO will open?
What is Navi Technologies IPO Investors Portion?
How to Apply the Navi Technologies IPO?
How to Apply the Navi Technologies IPO through Zerodha?
How to Apply the Navi Technologies IPO through Upstox?
How to Apply the Navi Technologies IPO through Paytm Money?
What is Navi Technologies IPO Size?
What is Navi Technologies IPO Price Band?
What is Navi Technologies IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?
What is Navi Technologies IPO Allotment Date?
What is Navi Technologies IPO Listing Date?
Note: The Navi Technologies IPO details will be updated as per the final announcements. The IPO grey market premium (Navi Technologies IPO Premium) is updated on their particular page. You can check our IPO grey market page for daily updates.)