Protean eGov Technologies is one of the key IT-enabled solution companies in India. They are engaged in conceptualizing, developing, and executing nationally critical and population-scale greenfield technology solutions. They collaborate with the government and have extensive experience in creating digital public infrastructure and developing innovative citizen-centric e-governance solutions.
Protean eGov Technologies was originally setup as a depository in 1995 and created a systemically important national infrastructure for capital market development in India. They have been the chief architects and implementers for some of the most critical and large-scale technology infrastructure projects in India. They are among the leading Indian companies in the e-governance sector in terms of profitability, operating income, operating profit, and operating profit margin in Fiscal 2020 (Source: CRISIL Report). They have implemented and managed 18 projects spread across seven ministries and autonomous bodies ushering change in the public delivery of services. Their primary engagement has been with the following ministries:
They have been instrumental in establishing public digital infrastructure and creating e-governance interventions impacting multiple sectors of the Indian economy. Some of their key interventions include:
- Modernizing the direct tax infrastructure in India through projects like Permanent Account Number (“PAN”) issuance, the Tax Information Network (“TIN”) including Online Tax Accounting Systems (“OLTAS”).
- Strengthening the old-age security system in the country by building the core IT infrastructure as a Central Recordkeeping Agency (“CRA”)for the National Pension System (“NPS”).
- Enabling the universal social security system for all Indians, particularly the workers in the unorganized sector by creating technology infrastructure as a CRA for the Atal Pension Yojana (“APY”).
- Contributing to the India Stack, a set of application programming interfaces (“API”) that allows governments, businesses, startups, and developers to utilize a unique digital infrastructure to prepare solutions that are presence-less, paperless, and enable cashless service delivery. We have also enabled the BFSI sector by providing Aadhaar-based identity authentication and e-Sign services, as a licensed certifying authority empaneled by the Controller of Certifying Authorities. We were appointed as a registrar for enrolling citizens for Aadhaar.
- Improving accessibility to education and skill financing through the creation of efficient digital marketplaces enabling the discovery of financial resources through platforms such as Vidya Lakshmi, Vidyasaarathi, and Vidya Kaushal.
Objects of the Issue
- The company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer and all the Offer Proceeds will be received by the Selling Shareholders, in proportion to the Offered Shares sold by the respective Selling Shareholders as part of the Offer.
Protean eGov Technologies IPO Review (Apply or Not)
Brokerage Firm IPO Review
- BP Equities (BP Wealth): Apply
- Canara Bank Securities: Apply
- Choice Equity Broking: Apply
- Reliance Securities: Apply
- Swastika Investmart: May apply
Protean eGov Technologies IPO Date & Price Band Details
|IPO Open:||November 6, 2023|
|IPO Close:||November 8, 2023|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹490 Crores|
|Offer for Sale:||Approx 61,91,000 shares|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Price Band:||₹752 to ₹792 Per Share|
|IPO Listing on:||BSE|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Anchor Investors List:||Click Here|
Protean eGov Technologies IPO Market Lot
The Protean eGov Technologies IPO minimum market lot is 18 shares with ₹14,256 application amount. The retail investors can apply up-to 13 lots with 252 shares or ₹199,584 amount.
Protean eGov Technologies IPO Allotment & Listing Dates
The Protean eGov Technologies IPO date is November 6 and the close date is November 8. The Protean eGov Technologies IPO allotment will be finalized on November 10 and the IPO listing on November 13.
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||November 5, 2023|
|IPO Open Date:||November 6, 2023|
|IPO Close Date:||November 8, 2023|
|Basis of Allotment:||November 10, 2023|
|Refunds:||November 11, 2023|
|Credit to Demat Account:||November 11, 2023|
|IPO Listing Date:||November 13, 2023|
Protean eGov Technologies IPO Form
How to apply for the Protean eGov Technologies IPO? You can apply for Protean eGov Technologies IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Protean eGov Technologies IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Protean eGov Technologies IPO via IPO forms downloaded via NSE and BSE. Check out the Protean eGov Technologies forms – Click BSE Forms & NSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.
Protean eGov Technologies Company Financial Report
|₹ in Crores|
Protean eGov Technologies IPO Valuation – FY2023
Check Protean eGov Technologies IPO valuations detail like Earning Per Share (EPS), Price/Earning P/E Ratio, Return on Net Worth (RoNW), and Net Asset Value (NAV) details.
|Earning Per Share (EPS):||₹26.50 per Equity Share|
|Price/Earning P/E Ratio:||N/A|
|Return on Net Worth (RoNW):||12.49%|
|Net Asset Value (NAV):||₹212.00 per Equity Share|
- OUR COMPANY IS A PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED COMPANY AND DOES NOT HAVE AN IDENTIFIABLE PROMOTER
Protean eGov Technologies IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Email: [email protected]
Protean eGov Technologies IPO Allotment Status Check
Check Protean eGov Technologies IPO allotment status on Linkintime website allotment URL. Click Here
Protean eGov Technologies IPO Lead Managers aka Merchant Bankers
- ICICI Securities Limited
- Equirus Capital Private Limited
- Iifl Securities Ltd
- Nomura Financial Advisory And Securities (India) Pvt Ltd
Protean eGov Technologies Limited
Times Tower, 1st Floor,
Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013,
Phone: +91 22 4090 4242
Email: [email protected]
Protean eGov Technologies IPO FAQs
What is Protean eGov Technologies IPO?
When Protean eGov Technologies IPO will open?
What is Protean eGov Technologies IPO Investors Portion?
How to Apply the Protean eGov Technologies IPO?
How to Apply the Protean eGov Technologies IPO through Zerodha?
How to Apply the Protean eGov Technologies IPO through Upstox?
How to Apply the Protean eGov Technologies IPO through Paytm Money?
What is Protean eGov Technologies IPO Size?
What is Protean eGov Technologies IPO Price Band?
What is the Protean eGov Technologies IPO Allotment Date?
What is the Protean eGov Technologies IPO Listing Date?
Note: The Protean eGov Technologies IPO price band and date are officially announced. The IPO grey market premium (Protean eGov Technologies IPO Premium) will be added to the IPO grey market page as it will start).
Follow IPO Watch for the Upcoming IPO news and their reviews, also keep following us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.