The Kalyani Cast Tech IPO minimum market lot is 1000 shares with ₹139,000 application amount. The Kalyani Cast Tech IPO is a BSE SME IPO, and it is to be listed on BSE.
Kalyani Cast Tech Ltd is in the business of casting with an in-house manufacturing facility. They manufacture products such as MG Coupler Components, CI Brake Blocks, Adapter for WDG4 Loco, Bearing housing for electrical loco, Cornercasting for Containers motor hub traction motors, etc.
We recommend investors may apply for an IPO with Long-term views. Investors should also look at the QIB, NII, and Retail numbers before investing.
Kalyani Cast Tech IPO Subscription Status – Day 3
Kalyani Cast Tech IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
Kalyani Cast Tech IPO Review
- May Apply
Kalyani Cast Tech IPO Form
How to apply for the Kalyani Cast Tech IPO? You can apply for Kalyani Cast Tech IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Kalyani Cast Tech IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Kalyani Cast Tech IPO via IPO forms downloaded online. Check out the Kalyani Cast Tech forms – Click IPO Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.