ASK Automotive IPO subscribed 51.14 times overall in that QIB is 142.41 times, NII is 35.47 times, and 5.70 times in Retail. ASK Automotive IPO to raise around ₹834 Crores via IPO. The price band is fixed at ₹268 to ₹282 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
Basis of ASK Automotive IPO Allotment:
Based on the retail subscription the ASK Automotive IPO basis of allotment will be around 16:3 (Approx).
ASK Automotive IPO Allotment Links (Allotment Out)
#Step 1: How to check ASK Automotive IPO Allotment Status on Linkintime?
- Log on to ASK Automotive IPO allotment page – Linkintime.com
- Select IPO Name ‘ASK Automotive‘ from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your ASK Automotive IPO allotment status on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check ASK Automotive IPO Allotment Status in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 3: How to check ASK Automotive IPO Allotment Status in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the ASK Automotive IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got an SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00001 is debited with INR 00000.00 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”
Note: ASK Automotive IPO Registrar is responsible for the IPO allotment and refund process. If you have any queries regarding the ASK Automotive IPO Allotment date and time please contact the registrar with your queries.