Electronics Mart IPO subscription status started on Tuesday, October 4, 2022 and will close on October 7, 2022. Electronics Mart IPO to raise around ₹500 crores via IPO. The retail quota is 35%, QIB is 50%, and HNI is 15%. The price band is fixed at ₹56 to ₹59 per equity share. The IPO to list on NSE and BSE.
Electronics Mart India Limited is one of the largest electronics retailers in India. The company was incorporated in 1980 and based in Hyderabad. They are the 4th largest consumer durable and electronics retailer in India and as of Financial Year 2020, they are the largest player in revenue terms (Source: CRISIL Report).
IPO Subscription Updates
- Day 1: Electronics Marts IPO Subscribed 1.69 times overall in that QIB 1.68 times, NII 1.04 times and Retail 1.98 times.
- Day 2: Electronics Marts IPO Subscribed 7.57 times overall in that QIB 4.01 times, NII 11.74 times and Retail 7.81 times.
- Day 3: Electronics Marts IPO Subscribed 71.93 times overall in that QIB 169.54 times, NII 63.59 times and Retail 19.71 times.
We recommend investors may apply an IPO with Short-term and Long-term views. Investors should also look at the QIB, HNI, and Retail numbers before investing. You can check the Electronics Mart IPO allotment status here.
Electronics Mart IPO Subscription Status – Final Data
Last Updated on Day 3 at 5:00
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Electronics Mart IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
Electronics Mart IPO Review
Electronics Mart IPO Date & Price Band
|Electronics Mart IPO Open:||October 4, 2022|
|Electronics Mart IPO Close:||October 7, 2022|
|Electronics Mart IPO Size:||Approx ₹500 Crores|
|Fresh Issue:||Approx ₹500 Crores|
|Offer for Sale:||Approx [.] Equity Shares|
|Face Value:||₹2 Per Equity Share|
|Electronics Mart IPO Price Band:||₹56 to ₹59 Per Share|
|Electronics Mart IPO Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
Electronics Mart IPO Market Lot
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum 254 Shares for 1 lot|
|Minimum Amount:||₹14,986 for 1 lot|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum 3302 Shares for 13 lot|
|Maximum Amount:||₹194,818 for 13 lot|
Electronics Mart IPO Subscription Dates
|Price Band Announcement:||September 28, 2022|
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||October 3, 2022|
|Electronics Mart IPO Open Date:||October 4, 2022|
|Electronics Mart IPO Close Date:||October 7, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment:||October 12, 2022|
|Refunds:||October 13, 2022|
|Credit to Demat Account:||October 14, 2022|
|Electronics Mart IPO Listing Date:||October 17, 2022|
Electronics Mart IPO Form
How to apply for the Electronics Mart IPO? You can apply for Electronics Mart IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Electronics Mart IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Electronics Mart IPO via IPO forms downloaded via NSE and BSE. Check out the Electronics Mart forms – Click BSE Forms & NSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.