Bikaji Foods IPO subscription status started on Thursday, November 3, 2022 and will close on November 7, 2022. Bikaji Foods IPO to raise around ₹881 crores via IPO. The retail quota is 35%, QIB is 50%, and HNI is 15%. The price band is fixed at ₹285 to ₹300 per equity share. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.
Bikaji Foods International Limited is one of the leading FMCG brands in India. They are selling snacks and sweets. They are the largest manufacturer of Bikaneri bhujia, soan papdi, packaged rasgulla, and gulab jamun. The product range also includes Namkeen, Papad, Sweets, Snacks, Combo Packs, Bhujia, and more. They are selling around 250 products under their brand. The company was launched in 1993 by Shiv Ratan Agarwal.
IPO Subscription Update
- Day 1: Bikaji Foods IPO Subscribed 0.67 times overall in that QIB 0.01 times, NII 0.58 times and Retail 1.10 times.
- Day 2: Bikaji Foods IPO Subscribed 1.48 times overall in that QIB 0.03 times, NII 1.42 times and Retail 2.33 times.
- Day 3: Bikaji Foods IPO Subscribed 26.67 times overall in that QIB 80.63 times, NII 4.77 times and Retail 4.77 times.
We recommend investors may apply an IPO with Short-term and Long-term Views. Investors should also look at the QIB, NII, and Retail numbers before investing. You can check the Bikaji Foods IPO allotment status here.
Bikaji Foods IPO Subscription Status – Final Data
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Bikaji Foods IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
Bikaji Foods IPO Review
Bikaji Foods IPO Date & Price Band
|IPO Open:||November 3, 2022|
|IPO Close:||November 7, 2022|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹881 Crores|
|Fresh Issue:||Approx ₹[.] Crores|
|Offer for Sale:||Approx 29,373,984 Equity Shares|
|Face Value:||₹1 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Price Band:||₹285 to ₹300 Per Share|
|IPO Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
Bikaji Foods IPO Market Lot
Bikaji Foods IPO Subscription Dates
|Price Band Announcement:||October 28,2022|
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||November 2, 2022|
|IPO Open Date:||November 3, 2022|
|IPO Close Date:||November 7, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment:||November 11, 2022|
|Refunds:||November 14, 2022|
|Credit to Demat Account:||November 15, 2022|
|Bikaji Foods IPO Listing Date:||November 16, 2022|
Bikaji Foods IPO Form
How to apply for the Bikaji Foods IPO? You can apply for Bikaji Foods IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Bikaji Foods IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Bikaji Foods IPO via IPO forms downloaded via BSE and NSE. Check out the Bikaji Foods forms – Click BSE and NSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.