Vijaya Diagnostic IPO to hit the market on 01 September 2021 as per RHP filed by the company. Vijaya Diagnostic Center Limited IPO to raise 1895 crores via IPO that comprises offer for sale of 35,688,064 equity shares of existing share holders. The company got the SEBI’s go ahead for an IPO. The face value of the IPO is ₹1. The purpose of the IPO is to achieve the benefits of listing the equity shares on the Stock Exchanges and offer for sale of the existing share holders.
Vijaya Diagnostic Center (VDC) is one of the largest diagnostic network in India. They have over 80 state-of-art-centers across the 13 cities. They have team of over 2200 professionals of top radiologists, pathologists and healthcare professionals. They offer routine tests, pathology tests, basis tests and radiology tests for patients. They also have their customized health and wellness packages. They have their foot-fall over 63 Centers in Hyderabad, in addition to other branches in Sangareddy, Warangal, Hanmakonda, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Kurnool, Nellore, Visakhapatnam, Kolkata and Gurgaon. Check out Vijaya Diagnostic IPO details.
Vijaya Diagnostics Awards:
- Telangana Healthcare Leadership Awards – 2018
- Brand Of the year 2018
- Best Diagnostic Service Provider of the Year 2019
- Healthcare Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Most Trusted Diagnostic Centre of the Year – India 2019
- 10 Most Trusted Brands of the Year 2019
- Fastest Growing Brands 2018-19
- Best Diagnostic Centre of the Year 2019
- Most Trusted and Best Quality Diagnostic Services in India 2020
- Award of Excellence 2021 by Diagnostics Leadership Summit 2021
- Best Healthcare Brands – 2021 by the Economic Times
Important Company Details:
- Vijaya Diagnostic has 62.17% stake in Medinova Diagnostic (Listed company) as on 25 Jan, 2017.
- The sector PE is around 125.59 while Dr. Lalpath Labs PE is around 80 and Metropolis Healthcare PE is around 69.89. The Vijaya Diagnostic PE stood around 64. We can expect a 10-15% up side on the listing as per the PE ratio.
Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Review
- May Apply
Brokerage Firm IPO Reviews
- Axis Bank: Neutral
- JM Financial: Neutral
- Kotak Securities: Neutral
- Angel Broking: Neutral
- Arihant Capital Market: Apply
- HDFC Securities: Neutral
- Capital Market: Avoid
- Hem Securities: Apply
- IIFL Securities: Apply
- KR Choksey: Apply
- Marwadi Shares and Finance: Apply
- Reliance Securities: Apply
- Religare Broking: Neutral
- Ventura Capital: Apply
Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Date & Price Band
|IPO Open:|| 01 September 2021|
|IPO Close:|| 03 September 2021|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹1,895.04 Crores|
|Offer for Sale:|| Approx ₹1,895.04 Crores (35,688,064 equity shares)|
|Face Value:||₹1 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹522 to ₹531 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Discount:|| ₹52 per equity share for Employees|
Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Market Lot
|Minimum Lot Size:|| Minimum 28 Shares for 1 lot|
|Minimum Amount:|| ₹14,868 for 1 lot|
|Maximum Lot Size:|| Maximum 364 Shares for 13 lot|
|Maximum Amount:|| ₹193,284 for 13 lot|
Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Date, Time Table, Allotment & Listing
|Price Band Announcement:|| 25 August 2021|
|Anchor Investors Allotment:|| 31 August 2021|
|IPO Open Date:|| 01 September 2021|
|IPO Close Date:|| 03 September 2021|
|Basis of Allotment:|| 08 September 2021|
|Refunds:|| 09 September 2021|
|Credit to Demat Account:|| 13 September 2021|
|IPO Listing Date:|| 14 September 2021|
Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Form
How to apply the Vijaya Diagnostic IPO? You can apply Vijaya Diagnostic IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Vijaya Diagnostic IPO in the Invest section. The other option you can apply Vijaya Diagnostic IPO via IPO forms download via NSE and BSE. Check out the Vijaya Diagnostic forms – click NSE Forms & BSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill and submit in your bank or with your broker.
Vijaya Diagnostic Company Financial Report
|₹ in Crores|
- Dr. S. Surendranath Reddy
Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Registrar
KFintech Private Limited
KFintech, Tower-B, Plot No 31 & 32,
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad, Telangana India – 500 032.
Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000
Email: [email protected]
Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Lead Managers
- Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd
- ICICI Securities Limited
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
Vijaya Diagnostic IPO FAQs
What is Vijaya Diagnostic IPO?
When Vijaya Diagnostic IPO will open?
What is Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Investors Portion?
How to Apply the Vijaya Diagnostic IPO?
How to Apply the Vijaya Diagnostic IPO through Zerodha?
How to Apply the Vijaya Diagnostic IPO through Upstox?
What is Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Size?
What is Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Price Band?
What is Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?
What is Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Allotment Date?
What is Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Listing Date?
Note: The Vijaya Diagnostic IPO details is officially announced and updated accordingly on the page. The IPO grey market premium (Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Premium) started and updated on the respective page. You can check our IPO grey market page for daily updates.)