IBL Finance IPO subscribed 17.95 times overall in that NII is 11.13 times, and 24.03 times in Retail. IBL Finance IPO to raise around ₹34.30 Crores via IPO. The price band is fixed at ₹51 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on the NSE.
Basis of IBL Finance IPO Allotment:
Based on the retail subscription the IBL Finance IPO basis of allotment will be around 1:24 (Approx).
IBL Finance IPO Allotment Links (Allotment Out)
#Step 1: How to check IBL Finance IPO Allotment Status on Linkintime?
- Log on to IBL Finance IPO allotment page – Linkintime.com
- Select IPO Name ‘IBL Finance‘ from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your IBL Finance IPO allotment status on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check IBL Finance IPO Allotment Status in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 3: How to check IBL Finance IPO Allotment Status in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the IBL Finance IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got an SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00001 is debited with INR 00000.00 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”
Note: IBL Finance IPO Registrar is responsible for the IPO allotment and refund process. If you have any queries regarding the IBL Finance IPO Allotment date and time please contact the registrar with your queries.