Bharat 22 ETF includes 22 scripts of public sector units, banks and other entities. Bharat-22 scripts are ONGC, IOC, SBI, BPCL, Coal India, Nalco, Bharat Electronics, Engineers India, NBCC, NTPC, NHPC, SJVNL, GAIL, PGCIL, NLC India, SBI, Indian Bank, Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, ITC, L&T. Bharat-22 is managed by ICICI Prudential AMC.
Bharat 22 ETF Review:
- Good for Short Term and Long Term
Bharat 22 ETF Date & Application Details:
- Anchor Investors: 03-October-2019
- Retail Investors: 04-October-2019
- IPO Size: Approx Rs. – Crore (Approx)
- Discount: *3% discount is applicable to Retail, HNI & Institutional Investors.
- Type: Exchange Traded Fund
- Underlying: S&P BSE Bharat 22 Index
- ISIN: INF109KB15Y7
- Symbol: ICICIB22
Bharat 22 ETF Market Lot:
- Retail Application: Minimum Rs.5,000 & Maximum Rs.2,00,000
- Retirement Funds Application: Minimum Rs.2,00,001 & Then after multiple of Rs.1
- Other Application: Minimum Rs.2,00,001 & Then after multiple of Rs.1
How to Apply Bharat 22 ETF:
As per above given details select your categories and Apply for Bharat 22 ETF 3rd tranche in your Demat Account.
- Check with your Brokerage Firms about the Bharat ETF Details
- Deposit the said amount as per your investment and share the details with Brokerage Firms
- Get 5% Discount on your investment
- Deposit the amount (Amount-Discount)
- Payments can be done by Cheque, Demand Draft or Bank Transfer (RTGS, IMPS, Cash Deposit) in Brokerage Firms Bank Accounts.
Bharat 22 ETF Details: