Bharat 22 ETF includes 22 scripts of public sector units, banks and other entities. Barat-22 scripts are L&T, ITC, Axis Bank, SBI, Power Grid, NTPC, ONGC, NALCO, Indian Oil, Gail, Coal India, Bharat Electronics, Engineers India, Bank of Baroda, NHPC, NBCC (India), Indian Bank and SJVN. Bharat-22 is managed by ICICI Prudential AMC.
Bharat 22 ETF Review:
- Good for Short Term and Long Term
Bharat 22 ETF Dates & Price Band: (Approx)
- IPO Open: 15-November-2017
- IPO Close: 17-November-2017 (Upto 3PM)
- IPO Size: Approx Rs. 8000 Crore (Approx)
- Discount: *3% discount is applicable to all investors.
Bharat 22 ETF Market Lot:
- Minimum Application: Rs.5,000
- Maximum Application: Rs.2,00,000
Bharat 22 ETF Details: