The SAR Televenture IPO minimum market lot is 2000 shares with ₹110,000 application amount. The SAR Televenture IPO is an NSE SME IPO, and it is to be listed on the NSE.
SAR Televenture was set up with an object to provide telecommunication solutions to Telecom Network Operators. The Company is engaged in the installation and commissioning of 4G and 5G Towers, Optical Fibre Cable (OFC) Systems, and dealing in network equipment.
We recommend investors may apply for an IPO with Long-term views. Investors should also look at the QIB, NII, and Retail numbers before investing.
SAR Televenture IPO Subscription Status – Day 3
SAR Televenture IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
SAR Televenture IPO Review
- May Apply
SAR Televenture IPO Form
How to apply for the SAR Televenture IPO? You can apply for SAR Televenture IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the SAR Televenture IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for SAR Televenture IPO via IPO forms downloaded online. Check out the SAR Televenture forms – Click IPO Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.