Sahaj Fashions IPO subscribed 7.75 times overall in that NII is 3.78 times, and 11.72 times in Retail. Sahaj Fashions IPO to raise around ₹13.96 Crores via IPO. The price band is fixed at ₹30 per equity share. The IPO is to list on NSE.
Basis of Sahaj Fashions IPO Allotment:
Based on the retail subscription the Sahaj Fashions IPO basis of allotment will be around 117:10 (Approx).
Sahaj Fashions IPO Allotment Links (Allotment Out)
#Step 1: How to check Sahaj Fashions IPO Allotment Status on Bigshare?
- Log on to Sahaj Fashions IPO allotment page – Bigshare.com
- Select IPO Name ‘Sahaj Fashions‘ from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your Sahaj Fashions IPO allotment status on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check Sahaj Fashions IPO Allotment Status in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 3: How to check Sahaj Fashions IPO Allotment Status in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Sahaj Fashions IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got an SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00001 is debited with INR 00000.00 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”
Note: Sahaj Fashions IPO Registrar is responsible for the IPO allotment and refund process. If you have any queries regarding the Sahaj Fashions IPO Allotment date and time please contact the registrar with your queries.