For 18 Years and above Covid Vaccination starts from 1 May 2021. Its a third drive of COVID-19 vaccination drive started. Here is all you need to know about how to Register for Covid Vaccination, all you need to know.
As you all know the 3rd phase of Covid vaccination drive started from 1st May 2021 for 18 years and above age. Its very tough time and government is coming with an announcement for 18 years and above age vaccination. Its mandatory for all the get the vaccine as the Covid 2nd wave hits the young blood and cost their lives as well. Herewith IPOWatch team is coming up with the detailed information about COVID-19 Vaccination registration to help our visitors in this tough time.
Where to Register?
All the eligible citizens can register via web or application. The website is https://www.cowin.gov.in where one can register with adding the mandatory details or go to the Arogya Setu App and register for your Covid Vaccination. You might get Covaxin vs Covishield vaccine when you go to the Urban Health Center or the Vaccination Center. There is no CoWIN app on Play Store for registration available.
How to Register on cowin.gov.in?
- Register using your mobile number on cowin.gov.in.
- From one mobile number, you can register total 4 people
- Each person will need their own photo ID when you go for vaccination.
- Schedule your vaccination appointment at a centre of your choice for May 1 onward.
How to Register on Aarogya Setu?
- To register for the vaccine via Aarogya Setu, Open the app and click on CoWin tab on the home screen.
- Select ‘vaccination registration’ and then enter a phone number
- You will receive the OTP.
- Click on verify and you will be redirected to the registration page.
- Follow the same steps as mentioned above to register on cowin.gov.in.
- On the day of the appointment, go to the vaccination centre with the appointment slip and photo ID used at the time of Covid Vaccination registration.
What Documents Require?
- Any of the below-mentioned ID with photo that used at a time of registration:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Pension Document
- Passbooks issued by Bank/Post Office
- Service Identity Card issued to employees by Central/ State Govt./ Public Limited Companies
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labour
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) Job Card
- Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
We hope that our all the visitors will stay safe and get the vaccination at earliest. If you have any queries regarding the same ping us on ipowatchinfo at gmail dot com.