The Graphisads IPO minimum market lot is 1200 shares with ₹133,200 application amount. The Graphisads IPO is a NSE SME IPO, and it is to be listed on NSE.
Graphisads Limited is an integrated marketing, advertising, and communications agency, that provides 360-degree solutions to its wide array of clients. The Company has been in the same industry for the past 35 years and is continuously expanding its business horizons with the moving trends across the world, reflecting its growing expertise in the marketing and advertising industry.
We recommend investors may apply for an IPO with Long-term views. Investors should also look at the QIB, NII, and Retail numbers before investing.
Graphisads IPO Subscription Status – Day 4
Graphisads IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
Graphisads IPO Review
- May Apply
Graphisads IPO Form
How to apply for the Graphisads IPO? You can apply for Graphisads IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Graphisads IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Graphisads IPO via IPO forms downloaded online. Check out the Graphisads forms – Click IPO Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.