The Accent Microcell IPO minimum market lot is 1000 shares with ₹140,000 application amount. The Accent Microcell IPO is an NSE SME IPO, and it is to be listed on NSE.
Accent Microcell Limited is a manufacturer of high-quality cellulose-based excipients which predominantly find application in the Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Food, Cosmetic, and other industries. The company is one of the Global leading manufacturers of Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC).
We recommend investors may apply for an IPO with Long-term views. Investors should also look at the QIB, NII, and Retail numbers before investing.
Accent Microcell IPO Subscription Status – Day 3
Accent Microcell IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
Accent Microcell IPO Review
- May Apply
Accent Microcell IPO Form
How to apply for the Accent Microcell IPO? You can apply for Accent Microcell IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Accent Microcell IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Accent Microcell IPO via IPO forms downloaded online. Check out the Accent Microcell forms – Click IPO Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.