Incorporated in 1994, Vishal Information Technologies Limited is one among the first few companies to venture in the field of ITES/BPO services. VITL is in the areas of data digitization, E-publishing and digital library. VITL is a subsidiary of Tutis Technologies who are into Biometric Products, Software Development and consulting. VITL has its branches in Mumbai and Chennai with a representative office in UK and UAE.
VITL is one of the pioneers in the concept called “Digital Library for Visually Impaired and Blind” in respect of Classic series. This concept was presented to an UK based institution who promotes the causes and challenges of visually impaired and blind. This concept on e-publishing for visually impaired involves conversion of small print books to large print books and make available as ready to print PDF both in digital, talking book and print format.
Presently VITL focuses on the following business verticals:
1. Data digitization
3. Digital Library
4. Print on Demand (POD)
Objects of the Issue:
1. The objects of the Issue are to achieve the benefits of listing on the Stock Exchanges & to raise capital: To finance the cost of expansion of the facilities in Chennai;
2. To finance the cost of setting up of Quality Assurance Center and Marketing office in Mumbai;
3. To set up a subsidiary in the United Kingdom and United States of America;
4. General Corporate Purposes;
5. Meeting the Public Issue Expenses.
Vishal Information Technologies Ltd IPO Information
»» Public Issue Open: July 21, 2008 to July 24, 2008
»» Public Issue Type: 100% Book Built Issue (Initial Public Offer IPO)
»» Public Issue Size: 27,90,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10/-
»» Face Value: Rs. 10/-
»» Public Issue Price: Rs 140/- to Rs 150/-
»» Market Lot: 40 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 40 Shares
»» Maximum Subscription Amount for Retail Investor: Rs 100,000/-
»» Listing: BSE, NSE
»» Lead Manager: Keynote Corporate Services Ltd
»» Registrar: Intime Spectrum Registry Ltd (Ph: +91-22-25960320 Email: [email protected])