- Retail investors to get ₹10 discount per share.
- The maximum application for retail is 640 shares.
- IRCTC gmp is on a good side.
- IRCTC IPO Allotment date is 9-October-2019
- IRCTC IPO listing is on 14-October-2019
IRCTC ipo subscription to start from Monday, 30 September. As the demand is on a higher side we can expect a good number of subscription even many brokerage firm suggested “Subscribe” to IRCTC IPO. The subscription to close on 3rd October. The ipo size is around ₹645 crore with price band of ₹315 to ₹320. The retailers and employees to get ₹10 discount against issue price of ₹320.
IRCTC is a promoted by The President of India and doing online rail ticking business for Indian Railways. The company has monopoly of business and there are no other such competitors as well. The company provide rail tourism, packaged drinking water, catering services and internet ticketing. They launched i-Pay Payment Gateway to manage domestic transaction online. The IRCTC is one of the website in Asia-Pacific region which gets the highest transactions. More than 80 lakh tickets booked online via IRCTC app and website. The company is confirmed as Mini-Ratna or Category-I Public Sector Enterprise by the Indian Government in 2008.
IRCTC Price Band:
IRCTC announced a price band of ₹315 to ₹320 with ₹10 discount for retailers and employees. The minimum lot size is 40 shares and the maximum is 640 for retailers and employees.
IRCTC IPO Allotment and Listing:
IRCTC to list on BSE and NSE on 14th October. IRTC IPO allotment date is fixed on 9th October. IRCTC ipo allotment will be available on Alankit. You can check the IRCTC ipo allotment via your ipo application number, PAN Card or check your bank account for the amount deducted. You can check the allotment online on http://ipo.alankit.com/
IRCTC IPO Lot Size:
IRCTC IPO lot size is 40 shares and with ₹10 discount the minimum amount is ₹12400 on a higher price band. The highest bid is for retail investors is 640 shares ₹198400.
IRCTC IPO Review:
As the brokerage firm suggested “Subscribe” for IRCTC IPO. The ipo grey market premium is on a good side and we can expect a good subscription as well. Checkout the IRCTC ipo review by brokerage houses with “Subscribe”.
- Axis Capital – Subscribe
- Dalal Street Investment Journal – Subscribe
- HDFC Securities Limited – None
- cholamandalam securities limited – Subscribe
- IDBI Capital – None
- Stewart And Mackertich Wealth Management Ltd – Subscribe
- ICICI Direct – Subscribe
- Anand Rathi – Subscribe
- Mehta Equities – Subscribe
- Rudra Shares & Stock Brokers Ltd – Subscribe
- Motilal Oswal – Subscribe
- Capital Market – Subscribe
- Sharekhan Limited – None
- India Infoline Ltd – Subscribe
- Canara Bank – Subscribe for Long Term
- SMC Global – Other
- Mehta Equities – Subscribe
- Reliance Securities – Subscribe
- Way2Wealth Securities – Subscribe for Long Term
- BP Equities (BP Wealth) – Subscribe