The Company produces high quality Synthetic, blended Ring Spun Yarns for usage in Woven and Knitted Fabrics, Textiles, Blankets, Towels, Upholstery, Furnishings, Curtains, Bed sheets, Made-up and Industrial Fabrics. Birla has excellent sales network in India and abroad for Grey and Dyed Solid Griddles, Fancy, Industrial Knitting and Sewing Ring Spun Yarns in various blends and count range from NE 8s to 60s.
Birla has got wide network through out India in major textile centers namely Hilary, Indore, Mumbai, Surat, Ahemedabad, Solapur, Kanpur Meerut, Delhi, Amritsar, Ludhiana,.Paniput, Ichalkaranji, Bhagalpur, Calcutta etc. Company exports its products to Yeman and Turkey. In Surat , Bhagalpur and Calcutta Birla is the leading Supplier of 100% Viscose fancy yarn.like Neps, Slubs, and Slub Neps. In Kanpur and Meerat company is selling P/V dyed fancy yarn like Vardhan Khadi and silky base. In Bhilwara and Indore Birla is selling mainly suiting yarn, P/V grey and dyed poly propelene yarn used in filter fabric. In Amritsar, Ludhiana, and Paniput, 100% staple yarn is being sold which is used in Furnishing Fabrics and home textiles. In Delhi, 100% staple and P/V yarn , used in shoe Lining fabric and fancy decorative fabrics is marketed. Birla was the first to introduce P/V yarn in the Towel segment of the Solapur market. Birla Cotsyn sells its products through reputed agents with strong net work in India and in overseas markets like Yeman and Turkey.
Birla Cotsyn is having its units located at the following places:
1. Sheagaon Road, Khamgaon, Dist. Buldhana, Maharashtra
2. MIDC, Khamgaon, Dist. Buldhana, Maharashtra Ghataji, Maharashtra (acquired under business transfer agreement from Khamgaon Syntex (India) Ltd
3. Ghatanji, Maharashtra
4. Parola Road, Dhule, Dist. Yavatamal, Maharashtra and
5. MIDC Area, Malkapur, District Buldhana, Maharashtra, (under implementation).
Objects of the Issue:
1. The objects of the Issue are to achieve the benefits of listing on the Stock Exchanges & to raise capital to: Expansion Of Integrated Textile Project At Khamgoan And Malkapur;
2. Set up a garment manufacturing plant;
3. Establish retail outlets;
4. General corporate purposes;
5. Meeting the Public Issue Expenses.
Birla Cotsyn (India) Limited IPO Information
»» Public Issue Open: June 30, 2008 to July 04, 2008
»» Public Issue Type: 100% Book Built Issue (Initial Public Offer IPO)
»» Public Issue Size: [ ] Equity Shares aggregating Rs 144.18 Crore
»» Face Value: Rs. 10/-
»» Public Issue Price: Rs 15/- to Rs 18/-
»» Maximum Subscription Amount for Retail Investor: Rs 100,000/-
»» Listing: BSE, NSE
»» Lead Manager: Allbank Finance Limited
»» Registrar: Adroit Corporate Services Pvt Ltd (Ph: +91-22-28596060 Email: [email protected])