Adani Power Limited IPO Details:
– Public Issue Open: July 28 ,2009 to July 31, 2009
– Public Issue Type: 100% Book Built Issue (Initial Public Offer IPO)
– Public Issue Size: 301,652,031 Equity Shares of Rs. 10/-
– Face Value: Rs. 10/-
– Public Issue Price: Rs 90/- to Rs 100/-
– Market Lot: 65 Shares
– Minimum Order Quantity: 65 Shares
– Maximum Subscription Amount for Retail Investor: Rs 100,000/-
– Listing: BSE, NSE
– Lead Manager: DSP Merrill, Enam, IDFC-SSKI Ltd, ICICI Securities, JM Financial, Kotak Mahindra, Morgan Stanley, SBI Capital.
– Registrar: Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd (Ph: +91-40-23420815 to 28 Email: [email protected])
Adani Power Limited IPO Grading / Rating:
ICRA has assigned an IPO Grade 3 to Adani Power Limited IPO. This means as per ICRA, company has average fundamentals. ICRA assigns IPO gradings on a scale of 5 to 1, with Grade 5 indicating strong fundamentals and Grade 1 indicating poor fundamentals.