Inspire Films is primarily engaged in the business of creation, production, distribution, and exhibition of television and digital content across broadcasting channels, apps, and digital platforms as well as content writing, production and sale, and purchase of rights. They are involved in every aspect of the content-making process, from development to distribution. This includes financing the projects, hiring actors and crew members, scouting locations, creating sets, managing the budgets, and overseeing the entire production and post-production process.
The company has a B2B Business Model, and it currently operate in 3 different Business verticals:
1. TV – Hindi GEC (General Entertainment Channels)- This is content creation for the linear broadcast channels. These channels include Star Plus, Star Bharat, Colors TV, Zee TV, Sony, Dangal, Shemaroo, etc. Typical contracts given here are 1 year / 260 episodes (5 days a week)/ 312 episodes (6 days a week) or 1 year / 52-156 episodes (1-3 days a week) which then get renewed every year, based on the show performance. Each episode (including commercial advertisement) is a 30–60-minute slot.
2. Digital Content and Platforms (OTT)- This is content made for platforms such as Netflix, Amazon, Sony Liv, MX Player, Disney+Hotstar, Voot, Zee5, etc. OTT Platforms have become increasingly popular in recent years due to their convenience and flexibility, allowing consumers to watch their favorite shows and movies on a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and smart TVs. They also offer a wider range of content options compared to traditional cable TV. The contracts for OTT are typically 8 to 10 episodes for 45–60-minute episodes and 25 to 60 episodes for 22-25-minute episodes, which then gets extended to multiple seasons based on the popularity of the season.
3. Regional content – This is content produced for regional language channels in various channels – Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali, Marathi etc. Both the models above apply similarly in the regional space.
Objects of the Issue:
- To meet the Working Capital requirements of the Company.
- To meet the General Corporate Purposes.
- To meet the Issue Expenses.
Inspire Films IPO Review
- May Apply
Inspire Films IPO Date & Price Band Details
|IPO Open:||September 25, 2023|
|IPO Close:||September 27, 2023|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹21.23 Crores, 3,591,000 Equity Shares|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Price Band:||₹56 to ₹59 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Listing on:||NSE SME|
|Retail Quota:||35% of the net offer|
|QIB Quota:||50% of the net offer|
|NII Quota:||15% of the net offer|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Anchor Investors in IPO:||Click Here|
Inspire Films IPO Market Lot
The Inspire Films IPO minimum market lot is 2000 shares with a ₹118,000 application amount.
Inspire Films IPO Dates
The Inspire Films IPO date is September 25 and the IPO close date is September 27. The IPO allotment date is October 3 and the IPO might list on October 6.
|IPO Open Date:||September 25, 2023|
|IPO Close Date:||September 27, 2023|
|Basis of Allotment:||October 3, 2023|
|Refunds:||October 4, 2023|
|Credit to Demat Account:||October 5, 2023|
|IPO Listing Date:||October 6, 2023|
Inspire Films IPO Form
How to apply Inspire Films IPO? You can apply Inspire Films IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Inspire Films IPO in the Invest section. The other option you can apply Inspire Films IPO via IPO forms download via the NSE website. Check out the Inspire Films forms – click NSE IPO Forms download, fill and submit in your bank or with your broker.
Inspire Films Company Financial Report
|₹ in Crores|
Inspire Films IPO Valuation – FY2023
Check Inspire Films IPO valuations detail like Earning Per Share (EPS), Price/Earning P/E Ratio, Return on Net Worth (RoNW), and Net Asset Value (NAV) details.
|Earning Per Share (EPS):||₹- per Equity Share|
|Price/Earning P/E Ratio:||NA|
|Return on Net Worth (RoNW):||30.88%|
|Net Asset Value (NAV):||₹- per Equity Share|
- Balaji Telefilms Limited
- Bodhi Tree Multimedia Limited
- V R Films and Studios Limited
- Yash Arabinda Patnaik
- Beyond Dreams Entertainment Private Limited
Inspire Films IPO Registrar
Maashitla Securities Private Limited
Email: [email protected]
Inspire Films IPO Allotment Status
Check Inspire Films IPO allotment status on Maashitla Securities website URL. Click Here
Inspire Films IPO Lead Managers aka Merchant Bankers
- Narnolia Financial Services Ltd
Inspire Films Limited
111, 1st Floor, Shree Kamdhenu Estate,
Chincholi Off Link Road, Bhd Tangent Showroom,
Charkop, Malad Mumbai – 400064
Phone: 022- 46095834
Email: [email protected]