Secured Redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures of Face Value of Rs. 1,000 each, aggregating upto Rs. 37,500 lacs with an option to retain over-subscription upto Rs.37,500 lacs for issuance of additional NCD’s aggregating to a total of upto Rs.75,000 lacs.
– Cheque/ DD should be drawn in favour of “IIISL- NCD IPO- Escrow”
– Issue will aggregate Rs. 375 Crore, with an option to retain oversubscription of Rs. 375 Crore i.e. overall aggregating Rs. 750 Crore.
– IIFCL Offer Coupon rate upto 11.9% p.a. on 5 Year Secured NCDs
– Issue Start Date: 4th August 2011.
– Issue End Date: 12th August 2011.
– Face Value: Rs.1000/-
– Rating: [ICRA] AA- (stable) By ICRA And CARE AA – By CARE
– Listing: IIFCL NCD will be list on NSE and BSE
– Minimum Investment: 5 NCDs (5000 Rs)
– Axis bank Limited
– J.M financial Consultants Pvt Ltd
– A.K capital Services.
Registrar of IIFCL Bonds Issue:
– Link Intime India Pvt Ltd.