Started in 1991, Canarys Automation is a leading IT solutions provider with over 30 years of existence in the industry. Their expertise lies in enabling digital transformation for businesses through their comprehensive range of software solutions in the space of Digitalization, Modernization, Automation, and Intelligence.
Their business operates across two verticals.
- Technology solutions: Their technology solution offerings include a wide array of consulting solutions in Digitalization, Modernization, Cloudification, Automation, Transformation, and Intelligence. Technology expertise includes DevOps Consulting (Azure, GitHub, Atlassian, GitLab, etc.), Cloud Consulting (Azure, AWS, GCP), Digital Enterprise Solutions using SAP, MS Dynamics 365, RPA, Digital Applications, and Mobility Solutions.
- Water Resource Management Solution: They offer automation solutions to modernize irrigation water conservation, and improve water use efficiency, Turnkey flood risk assessment, and mitigation, cloud-based water utilization process automation for water sharing in rivers and canals, and SCADA gate control systems.
At Canarys, they understand the evolving demands of the digital landscape, and they are dedicated to helping organizations harness the power of technology to drive growth and success. Their solutions span across various industry sectors, including BFSI, Retail, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Insurance, and more. With a strong focus on digital transformation, they empower businesses to optimize their operations, enhance customer experiences, and stay ahead of the competition. Their commitment to excellence has been recognized and rewarded by various customers, alliance partners, and OEM’s.
Objects of the Issue:
- Funding of expenditure relating to solutions development for digital transformation and water resources management solutions.
- Creation of a new delivery center including infrastructure thereof and upgrading existing facilities.
- Funding working capital requirements of the Company.
- General Corporate Purposes.
Canarys Automations IPO Review
- May Apply
Canarys Automations IPO Date & Price Band Details
|IPO Open:||September 27, 2023|
|IPO Close:||October 3, 2023|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹47.03 Crores, 15,172,000 Equity Shares|
|Face Value:||₹2 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Price Band:||₹29 to ₹31 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Listing on:||NSE SME|
|Retail Quota:||35% of the net offer|
|QIB Quota:||50% of the net offer|
|NII Quota:||15% of the net offer|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Anchor Investors in IPO:||Click Here|
Canarys Automations IPO Market Lot
The Canarys Automations IPO minimum market lot is 4000 shares with a ₹124,000 application amount.
Canarys Automations IPO Dates
The Canarys Automations IPO date is September 27 and the IPO close date is October 3. The IPO allotment date is October 6 and the IPO might list on October 11.
|IPO Open Date:||September 27, 2023|
|IPO Close Date:||October 3, 2023|
|Basis of Allotment:||October 6, 2023|
|Refunds:||October 9, 2023|
|Credit to Demat Account:||October 10, 2023|
|IPO Listing Date:||October 11, 2023|
Canarys Automations IPO Form
How to apply Canarys Automations IPO? You can apply Canarys Automations IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Canarys Automations IPO in the Invest section. The other option you can apply Canarys Automations IPO via IPO forms download via the NSE website. Check out the Canarys Automations forms – click NSE IPO Forms download, fill and submit in your bank or with your broker.
Canarys Automations Company Financial Report
|₹ in Crores|
Canarys Automations IPO Valuation – FY2023
Check Canarys Automations IPO valuations detail like Earning Per Share (EPS), Price/Earning P/E Ratio, Return on Net Worth (RoNW), and Net Asset Value (NAV) details.
|Earning Per Share (EPS):||₹3.92 per Equity Share|
|Price/Earning P/E Ratio:||NA|
|Return on Net Worth (RoNW):||31.54%|
|Net Asset Value (NAV):||₹12.44 per Equity Share|
- All E Technologies Limited
- Happiest minds Limited
- Mr. Metikurke Ramaswamy Raman Subbarao
- Mr. Danavadi Krishnamurthy Arun
- Mr. Raghu Chandrashekhariah
- Mr. Sheshadri Yedavanahalli Srinivas
- Mr. Pushparaj Shetty
- Mr. Nagaraju Vineeth
Canarys Automations IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Email: [email protected]
Canarys Automations IPO Allotment Status
Check Canarys Automations IPO allotment status on Link Intime website URL. Click Here
Canarys Automations IPO Lead Managers aka Merchant Bankers
- Indorient Financial Services Ltd
Canarys Automations Limited
No. 566 & 567, 2nd Floor, 30th Main,
Attimabbe Road, Banagirinagara,
Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bengaluru – 560085
Phone: +91 98458 62780
Email: [email protected]