Hi-Green Carbon IPO subscribed 168.92 times overall in that QIB is 69.95 times, NII is 236.76 times, and 196.35 times in Retail. Hi-Green Carbon IPO to raise around ₹52.80 Crores via IPO. The price band is fixed at ₹71 to ₹75 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on the NSE.
Basis of Hi-Green Carbon IPO Allotment:
Based on the retail subscription the Hi-Green Carbon IPO basis of allotment will be around 196:1 (Approx).
Hi-Green Carbon IPO Allotment Links (Allotment Out)
#Step 1: How to check Hi-Green Carbon IPO Allotment Status on Linkintime?
- Log on to Hi-Green Carbon IPO allotment page – Linkintime.com
- Select IPO Name ‘Hi-Green Carbon ‘ from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your Hi-Green Carbon IPO allotment status on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check Hi-Green Carbon IPO Allotment Status in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 3: How to check Hi-Green Carbon IPO Allotment Status in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Hi-Green Carbon IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got an SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00001 is debited with INR 00000.00 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”
Note: Hi-Green Carbon IPO Registrar is responsible for the IPO allotment and refund process. If you have any queries regarding the Hi-Green Carbon IPO Allotment date and time please contact the registrar with your queries.