Sula Vineyards IPO subscription status started on Monday December 12, 2022 and will close on December 14, 2022. Sula Vineyards IPO to raise around ₹960 crores via IPO. The retail quota is 35%, QIB is 50% and NII is 15%. The price band is fixed at ₹340 to ₹357 per equity share.
The Sula Vineyards IPO minimum market lot is 42 shares with ₹14,994 and maximum market lot is 546 shares with ₹194,922 application amount. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.
Sula Vineyards Limited is India’s leading wine company, spearheading the charge of Indian wine across the world. They are the largest wine producer and seller as per March 2021 data. They distribute the wine under brands like “RASA,” “Dindori“, “The source,” “Satori“, “Madera” & “Dia“. Their flagship brand is “Sula” being the “category creator” of wine in India.
IPO Subscription Update
- Day 1: Sula Vineyards IPO subscribed 0.28 times overall in that QIB is 0.00 times, NII is 0.18 times, and Retail is 0.48 times.
- Day 2: Sula Vineyards IPO subscribed 0.59 times overall in that QIB is 0.00 times, NII is 0.45 times, and Retail is 0.99 times.
- Day 3: Sula Vineyards IPO subscribed 2.33 times overall in that QIB is 4.13 times, NII is 1.51 times, and Retail is 1.65 times.
We recommend investors may apply an IPO with Long-term Views. Investors should also look at the QIB, NII, and Retail numbers before investing. You can check the Sula Vineyards IPO allotment status here.
Sula Vineyards IPO Subscription Status – Final Data
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Sula Vineyards IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
Sula Vineyards IPO Review
- May Apply
Sula Vineyards IPO Date & Price Band
|IPO Open:||December 12, 2022|
|IPO Close:||December 14, 2022|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹960 Crores|
|Fresh Issue:||Approx ₹[.] Crores|
|Offer for Sale:||Approx 26,900,530 shares|
|Face Value:||₹2 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Price Band:||₹340 to ₹357 Per Share|
|IPO Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Anchor Investors List:||Click Here|
Sula Vineyards IPO Market Lot
Sula Vineyards IPO Subscription Dates
|Price Band Announcement:||December 7, 2022|
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||December 9, 2022|
|IPO Open Date:||December 12, 2022|
|IPO Close Date:||December 14, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment:||December 19, 2022|
|Refunds:||December 20, 2022|
|Credit to Demat Account:||December 21, 2022|
|Sula Vineyards IPO Listing Date:||December 22, 2022|
Sula Vineyards IPO Form
How to apply for the Sula Vineyards IPO? You can apply for Sula Vineyards IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Sula Vineyards IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Sula Vineyards IPO via IPO forms downloaded via BSE and NSE. Check out the Sula Vineyards forms – Click BSE and NSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.