Saroja Pharma IPO subscribed 8.88 times overall in that NII is 2.90 times, and 14.83 times in Retail. Saroja Pharma IPO to raise around ₹9.11 Crores via IPO. The price band is fixed at ₹84 per equity share. The IPO is to list on NSE.
Basis of Saroja Pharma IPO Allotment:
Based on the retail subscription the Saroja Pharma IPO basis of allotment will be around 14:1 (Approx).
Saroja Pharma IPO Allotment Links (Allotment Today)
#Step 1: How to check Saroja Pharma IPO Allotment Status on Kfintech?
- Log on to Saroja Pharma IPO allotment page – Kfintech.com
- Select IPO Name ‘Saroja Pharma‘ from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your Saroja Pharma IPO allotment status on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check Saroja Pharma IPO Allotment Status in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 3: How to check Saroja Pharma IPO Allotment Status in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Saroja Pharma IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got an SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00001 is debited with INR 00000.00 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”
Note: Saroja Pharma IPO Registrar is responsible for the IPO allotment and refund process. If you have any queries regarding the Saroja Pharma IPO Allotment date and time please contact the registrar with your queries.