RR Kabel IPO subscribed 18.69 times overall in that QIB is 52.26 times, NII is 13.33 times, and 2.13 times in Retail. RR Kabel IPO to raise around ₹1964 Crores via IPO. The price band is fixed at ₹983 to ₹1035 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
Basis of RR Kabel IPO Allotment:
Based on the retail subscription the RR Kabel IPO basis of allotment will be around 49:2 (Approx).
RR Kabel IPO Allotment Links (Allotment Out)
#Step 1: How to check RR Kabel IPO Allotment Status on Linkintime?
- Log on to RR Kabel IPO allotment page – Linkintime.com
- Select IPO Name ‘RR Kabel ‘ from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your RR Kabel IPO allotment status on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check RR Kabel IPO Allotment Status in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 3: How to check RR Kabel IPO Allotment Status in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the RR Kabel IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got an SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00001 is debited with INR 00000.00 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”
Note: RR Kabel IPO Registrar is responsible for the IPO allotment and refund process. If you have any queries regarding the RR Kabel IPO Allotment date and time please contact the registrar with your queries.