ROX Hi-Tech IPO subscribed 214.44 times overall in that QIB is 106.25 times, NII is 366.86 times, and 204.02 times in Retail. ROX Hi-Tech IPO to raise around ₹54.49 Crores via IPO. The price band is fixed at ₹80 to ₹83 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on the NSE.
Basis of ROX Hi-Tech IPO Allotment:
Based on the retail subscription the ROX Hi-Tech IPO basis of allotment will be around 204:1 (Approx).
ROX Hi-Tech IPO Allotment Links (Allotment Out)
#Step 1: How to check ROX Hi-Tech IPO Allotment Status on Purvashare?
- Log on to ROX Hi-Tech IPO allotment page – Purvashare.com
- Select IPO Name ‘ROX Hi-Tech‘ from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your ROX Hi-Tech IPO allotment status on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check ROX Hi-Tech IPO Allotment Status in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 3: How to check ROX Hi-Tech IPO Allotment Status in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the ROX Hi-Tech IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got an SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00001 is debited with INR 00000.00 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”
Note: ROX Hi-Tech IPO Registrar is responsible for the IPO allotment and refund process. If you have any queries regarding the ROX Hi-Tech IPO Allotment date and time please contact the registrar with your queries.