Plaza Wires IPO subscribed 160.98 times overall in that QIB is 42.84 times, NII is 388.10 times, and 374.81 times in Retail. Plaza Wires IPO to raise around ₹71.28 Crores via IPO. The price band is fixed at ₹51 to ₹54 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
Basis of Plaza Wires IPO Allotment:
Based on the retail subscription the Plaza Wires IPO basis of allotment will be around 374:1 (Approx).
Plaza Wires IPO Allotment Links (Allotment Out)
#Step 1: How to check Plaza Wires IPO Allotment Status on KFintech?
- Log on to Plaza Wires IPO allotment page – KFintech.com
- Select IPO Name ‘Plaza Wires‘ from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your Plaza Wires IPO allotment status on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check Plaza Wires IPO Allotment Status in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 3: How to check Plaza Wires IPO Allotment Status in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Plaza Wires IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got an SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00001 is debited with INR 00000.00 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”
Note: Plaza Wires IPO Registrar is responsible for the IPO allotment and refund process. If you have any queries regarding the Plaza Wires IPO Allotment date and time please contact the registrar with your queries.