Newjaisa Technologies IPO subscribed 6.85 times overall in that QIB is 1.02 times, NII is 6.54 times, and 15.34 times in Retail. Newjaisa Technologies IPO to raise around ₹39.93 Crores via IPO. The price band is fixed at ₹44 to ₹47 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on the NSE.
Basis of Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment:
Based on the retail subscription the Newjaisa Technologies IPO basis of allotment will be around 46:3 (Approx).
Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment Links (Allotment Out)
#Step 1: How to check Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment Status on Bigshare?
- Log on to Newjaisa Technologies IPO allotment page – Bigshare.com
- Select IPO Name ‘Newjaisa Technologies ‘ from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your Newjaisa Technologies IPO allotment status on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment Status in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 3: How to check Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment Status in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Newjaisa Technologies IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got an SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00001 is debited with INR 00000.00 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”
Note: Newjaisa Technologies IPO Registrar is responsible for the IPO allotment and refund process. If you have any queries regarding the Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment date and time please contact the registrar with your queries.