Meson Valves IPO subscribed 173.65 times overall in that NII is 132.74 times, and 203.02 times in Retail. Meson Valves IPO to raise around ₹31.09 Crores via IPO. The price band is fixed at ₹102 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on the BSE.
Basis of Meson Valves IPO Allotment:
Based on the retail subscription the Meson Valves IPO basis of allotment will be around 203:1 (Approx).
Meson Valves IPO Allotment Links (Allotment Out)
#Step 1: How to check Meson Valves IPO Allotment Status on Maashitla?
- Log on to Meson Valves IPO allotment page – Maashitla.com
- Select IPO Name ‘Meson Valves ‘ from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your Meson Valves IPO allotment status on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check Meson Valves IPO Allotment Status in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 3: How to check Meson Valves IPO Allotment Status in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Meson Valves IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got an SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00001 is debited with INR 00000.00 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”
Note: Meson Valves IPO Registrar is responsible for the IPO allotment and refund process. If you have any queries regarding the Meson Valves IPO Allotment date and time please contact the registrar with your queries.