Marco Cables IPO subscribed 30.90 times overall in that NII is 24.36 times, and 35.24 times in Retail. Marco Cables IPO to raise around ₹18.73 Crores via IPO. The price band is fixed at ₹36 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on the NSE.
Basis of Marco Cables IPO Allotment:
Based on the retail subscription the Marco Cables IPO basis of allotment will be around 141:4 (Approx).
Marco Cables IPO Allotment Links (Allotment Out)
#Step 1: How to check Marco Cables IPO Allotment Status on Bigshare?
- Log on to Marco Cables IPO allotment page – Bigshare.com
- Select IPO Name ‘Marco Cables ‘ from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your Marco Cables IPO allotment status on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check Marco Cables IPO Allotment Status in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 3: How to check Marco Cables IPO Allotment Status in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Marco Cables IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got an SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00001 is debited with INR 00000.00 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”
Note: Marco Cables IPO Registrar is responsible for the IPO allotment and refund process. If you have any queries regarding the Marco Cables IPO Allotment date and time please contact the registrar with your queries.