Madhusudan Masala IPO subscribed 444.27 times overall in that QIB is 86.91 times, NII is 574.08 times, and 592.73 times in Retail. Madhusudan Masala IPO to raise around ₹23.80 Crores via IPO. The price band is fixed at ₹66 to ₹70 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on the NSE.
Basis of Madhusudan Masala IPO Allotment:
Based on the retail subscription the Madhusudan Masala IPO basis of allotment will be around 592:1 (Approx).
Madhusudan Masala IPO Allotment Links (Allotment Out)
#Step 1: How to check Madhusudan Masala IPO Allotment Status on KFintech?
- Log on to Madhusudan Masala IPO allotment page – KFintech.com
- Select IPO Name ‘Madhusudan Masala ‘ from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your Madhusudan Masala IPO allotment status on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check Madhusudan Masala IPO Allotment Status in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 3: How to check Madhusudan Masala IPO Allotment Status in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Madhusudan Masala IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got an SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00001 is debited with INR 00000.00 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”
Note: Madhusudan Masala IPO Registrar is responsible for the IPO allotment and refund process. If you have any queries regarding the Madhusudan Masala IPO Allotment date and time please contact the registrar with your queries.