Landmark Cars IPO subscription status started on Tuesday December 13, 2022 and will close on December 15, 2022. Landmark Cars IPO to raise around ₹552 crores via IPO. The retail quota is 35%, QIB is 50% and NII is 15%. The price band is fixed at ₹481 to ₹506 per equity share.
The Landmark Cars IPO minimum market lot is 29 shares with ₹14,674 and maximum market lot is 377 shares with ₹190,762 application amount. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.
Landmark Cars Limited is one of the largest networks of a car dealerships in the country with 115 state-of-art facilities in eight states. They have dealerships for premium automobile brands like Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Honda, Jeep, Renault, and BYD. They also do commercial vehicle retail business in Ashok Leyland in India.
IPO Subscription Status
- Day 1: Landmark Cars IPO subscribed 0.17 times overall in that QIB is 0.00 times, NII is 0.39 times, and 0.17 times in Retail.
- Day 2: Landmark Cars IPO subscribed 0.39 times overall in that QIB is 0.09 times, NII is 0.84 times, and 0.36 times in Retail.
- Day 3: Landmark Cars IPO subscribed 3.06 times overall in that QIB is 8.71 times, NII is 1.32 times, and 0.59 times in Retail.
We recommend investors may apply an IPO with Long-term Views. Investors should also look at the QIB, NII, and Retail numbers before investing. You can check the Landmark Cars IPO allotment status here.
Landmark Cars IPO Subscription Status – Final Data
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Landmark Cars IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
Landmark Cars IPO Review
- May Apply
Landmark Cars IPO Date & Price Band
|IPO Open:||December 13, 2022|
|IPO Close:||December 15, 2022|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹552 Crores|
|Fresh Issue:||Approx ₹150 Crores|
|Offer for Sale:||Approx ₹402 Crores, 26,900,530 Shares|
|Face Value:||₹5 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Price Band:||₹481 to ₹506 Per Share|
|IPO Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Discount:||₹48 for Employees|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
Landmark Cars IPO Market Lot
Landmark Cars IPO Subscription Dates
|Price Band Announcement:||December 7, 2022|
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||December 12, 2022|
|IPO Open Date:||December 13 2022|
|IPO Close Date:||December 15 2022|
|Basis of Allotment:||December 20, 2022|
|Refunds:||December 21, 2022|
|Credit to Demat Account:||December 22, 2022|
|Landmark Cars IPO Listing Date:||December 23, 2022|
Landmark Cars IPO Form
How to apply for the Landmark Cars IPO? You can apply for Landmark Cars IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Landmark Cars IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Landmark Cars IPO via IPO forms downloaded via BSE and NSE. Check out the Landmark Cars forms – Click BSE and NSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.