Kalyani Cast Tech IPO subscribed 417.47 times overall in that QIB is 132.70 times, NII is 879.73 times, and 381.91 times in Retail. Kalyani Cast Tech IPO to raise around ₹30.11 Crores via IPO. The price band is fixed at ₹137 to ₹139 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on the BSE.
Basis of Kalyani Cast Tech IPO Allotment:
Based on the retail subscription the Kalyani Cast Tech IPO basis of allotment will be around 132:1 (Approx).
Kalyani Cast Tech IPO Allotment Links (Allotment Out)
#Step 1: How to check Kalyani Cast Tech IPO Allotment Status on Bigshare?
- Log on to Kalyani Cast Tech IPO allotment page – Bigshare.com
- Select IPO Name ‘Kalyani Cast Tech‘ from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your Kalyani Cast Tech IPO allotment status on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check Kalyani Cast Tech IPO Allotment Status in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 3: How to check Kalyani Cast Tech IPO Allotment Status in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Kalyani Cast Tech IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got an SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00001 is debited with INR 00000.00 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”
Note: Kalyani Cast Tech IPO Registrar is responsible for the IPO allotment and refund process. If you have any queries regarding the Kalyani Cast Tech IPO Allotment date and time please contact the registrar with your queries.