Fusion Micro Finance IPO subscription status started on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 and will close on November 4, 2022. Fusion Micro Finance IPO to raise around ₹1,104 crores via IPO. The retail quota is 35%, QIB is 50%, and HNI is 15%. The price band is fixed at ₹350 to ₹368 per equity share. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.
Fusion Microfinance Limited provides financial services to women living in rural and semi-urban areas in India. They provide their services to women entrepreneurs belonging to the economically and socially deprived section of society. The organization was set up in 2010 & it is a registered NBFC –MFI which operates in a Joint Liability Group lending model of Grameen.
IPO Subscription Update:
- Day 1: Fusion Microfinance IPO Subscribed 0.12 times overall in that QIB 0.00 times, NII 0.23 times and Retail 0.14 times.
- Day 2: Fusion Microfinance IPO Subscribed 0.29 times overall in that QIB 0.00 times, NII 0.61 times and Retail 0.31 times.
- Day 3: Fusion Microfinance IPO Subscribed 2.95 times overall in that QIB 8.59 times, NII 1.38 times and Retail 0.51 times.
We recommend investors may apply an IPO with Neutral View. Investors should also look at the QIB, NII, and Retail numbers before investing. You can check the Fusion Micro Finance IPO allotment status here.
Fusion Micro Finance IPO Subscription Status – Final Data
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Fusion Micro Finance IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
Fusion Micro Finance IPO Review
Fusion Micro Finance IPO Date & Price Band
|IPO Open:||November 2, 2022|
|IPO Close:||November 4, 2022|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹1,104 Crores|
|Fresh Issue:||Approx ₹600 Crores|
|Offer for Sale:||Approx 13,695,466 Equity Shares|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Price Band:||₹350 to ₹368 Per Share|
|IPO Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
Fusion Micro Finance IPO Market Lot
Fusion Micro Finance IPO Subscription Dates
|Price Band Announcement:||October 28, 2022|
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||November 1, 2022|
|IPO Open Date:||November 2, 2022|
|IPO Close Date:||November 4, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment:||November 10, 2022|
|Refunds:||November 11, 2022|
|Credit to Demat Account:||November 14, 2022|
|Fusion Microfinance IPO Listing Date:||November 15, 2022|
Fusion Micro Finance IPO Form
How to apply for the Fusion Micro Finance IPO? You can apply for Fusion Micro Finance IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Fusion Micro Finance IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Fusion Micro Finance IPO via IPO forms downloaded via BSE and NSE. Check out the Fusion Micro Finance forms – Click BSE and NSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.