Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscription status started on Monday, November 28, 2022 and will close on November 30, 2022. Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO to raise around ₹251 crores via IPO. The retail quota is 35%, QIB is 50%, and NII is 15%. The price band is fixed at ₹216 to ₹237 per equity share.
The Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO minimum market lot is 60 shares with ₹14,220 application amount. The retail investors can apply up-to 13 lots with 840 shares or ₹199,080 amount. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.
Dharmaj Crop Guard Ltd (DCGL) is an agrochemical company engaged in the business of manufacturing, distributing, and marketing a wide range of agrochemical formulations such as insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, plant growth regulators, micro fertilizers, and antibiotics to the B2C and B2B customers.
IPO Subscription Status
- Day 1: Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 1.79 times overall in that QIB 0.35 times, NII 1.80 times and 2.60 times in retail.
- Day 2: Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 5.97 times overall in that QIB 0.76 times, NII 8.74 times and 7.74 times in retail.
- Day 3: Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 35.49 times overall in that QIB 48.21 times, NII 52.29 times and 21.53 times in retail.
We recommend investors may apply an IPO with Short-term and Long-term Views. Investors should also look at the QIB, NII, and Retail numbers before investing. You can check the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO allotment status here.
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Subscription Status – Final Data
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Review
- May Apply
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Date & Price Band
|IPO Open:||28 November 2022|
|IPO Close:||30 November 2022|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹251 Crores|
|Fresh Issue:||Approx ₹216 Crores|
|Offer for Sale:||Approx 1,483,000 shares|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Price Band:||₹216 to ₹237 Per Share|
|IPO Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Anchor Investors List:||Click Here|
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Market Lot
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Subscription Dates
|Price Band Announcement:||November 23, 2022|
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||November 25, 2022|
|IPO Open Date:||November 28, 2022|
|IPO Close Date:||November 30 2022|
|Basis of Allotment:||December 5, 2022|
|Refunds:||December 6, 2022|
|Credit to Demat Account:||December 6, 2022|
|Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Listing Date:||December 8, 2022|
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Form
How to apply for the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO? You can apply for Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO via IPO forms downloaded via BSE and NSE. Check out the Dharmaj Crop Guard forms – Click BSE and NSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.