Arrowhead IPO subscribed 94.79 times overall in that NII is 46.02 times, and 142.30 times in Retail. Arrowhead IPO to raise around ₹13 Crores via IPO. The price band is fixed at ₹233 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on the BSE.
Basis of Arrowhead IPO Allotment:
Based on the retail subscription the Arrowhead IPO basis of allotment will be around 142:1 (Approx).
Arrowhead IPO Allotment Links (Allotment Out)
#Step 1: How to check Arrowhead IPO Allotment Status on Cameo India?
- Log on to Arrowhead IPO allotment page – Cameo India.com
- Select IPO Name ‘Arrowhead‘ from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your Arrowhead IPO allotment status on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check Arrowhead IPO Allotment Status in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 3: How to check Arrowhead IPO Allotment Status in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Arrowhead IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got an SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00001 is debited with INR 00000.00 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”
Note: Arrowhead IPO Registrar is responsible for the IPO allotment and refund process. If you have any queries regarding the Arrowhead IPO Allotment date and time please contact the registrar with your queries.