Accent Microcell IPO subscribed 362.28 times overall in that QIB is 118.48 times, NII is 576.66 times, and 409.71 times in Retail. Accent Microcell IPO to raise around ₹78.40 Crores via IPO. The price band is fixed at ₹133 to ₹140 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on the NSE.
Basis of Accent Microcell IPO Allotment:
Based on the retail subscription the Accent Microcell IPO basis of allotment will be around 1:409 (Approx).
Accent Microcell IPO Allotment Links (Allotment Out)
#Step 1: How to check Accent Microcell IPO Allotment Status on KFintech?
- Log on to Accent Microcell IPO allotment page – KFintech.com
- Select IPO Name ‘Accent Microcell‘ from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your Accent Microcell IPO allotment status on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check Accent Microcell IPO Allotment Status in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 3: How to check Accent Microcell IPO Allotment Status in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Accent Microcell IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got an SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00001 is debited with INR 00000.00 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”
Note: Accent Microcell IPO Registrar is responsible for the IPO allotment and refund process. If you have any queries regarding the Accent Microcell IPO Allotment date and time please contact the registrar with your queries.