Swaraj Suiting IPO Allotment Status is to be finalized on March 23. The refund will be initiated on March 24 and the shares will be credited to the Demat account on March 25. Swaraj Suiting IPO may list on March 28. The Swaraj Suiting IPO has subscribed a total of 12.13 times that comprises 13.81 times in NII, and 10.46 times in retail.
The IPO investors can check their Swaraj Suiting IPO allotment status online on the Bigshare website or they can check it via their bank account and Demat login as offline mode. Check out here step to step guide from where you can check Swaraj Suiting IPO allotment status online or offline.
Basis of Allotment:
Based on the retail subscription the basis of allotment will be around 10:1 (Approx).
Swaraj Suiting Industries IPO Allotment Status Links
| Bigshare IPO Allotment Page
| IPO Allotment Status Page
#Step 1: How to check Swaraj Suiting IPO Allotment at Bigshare?
- Log on to Bigshare IPO allotment link – Bigshare.com/ipostatus/
- Select IPO Name ‘Swaraj Suiting’ from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, Application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your Swaraj Suiting IPO Allotment on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check Swaraj Suiting IPO Allotment in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 3: How to check Swaraj Suiting IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Swaraj Suiting IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00001 is debited with INR 00000.00 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”