The Signature Global IPO minimum market lot is 38 shares with ₹14,630 application amount. The Signature Global IPO is a Mainline IPO, and it is to be listed on BSE and NSE.
Signature Global is the largest real estate development company in the National Capital Region of Delhi (Delhi NCR) in the affordable and lower mid-segment housing in terms of units supplied (in the below ₹ 8 million price category) between 2020 and the three months ended March 31, 2023, with a market share of 19%.
We recommend investors may apply for an IPO with Longterm Views. Investors should also look at the QIB, NII, and Retail numbers before investing.
Signature Global IPO Subscription Status – Day 3
Signature Global IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
Signature Global IPO Review
- May Apply
Signature Global IPO Form
How to apply for the Signature Global IPO? You can apply for Signature Global IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Signature Global IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Signature Global IPO via IPO forms downloaded online. Check out the Signature Global forms – Click IPO Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.