Paradeep Phosphates IPO subscription status started on May 17, 2022, Tuesday. Paradeep Phosphates is a mainline IPO. The IPO is been subscribed by QIB, NII, and Retail investors. They are going to raise ₹1501 crores via IPO which comprises a fresh issue of ₹1004 crores and offer for sale up to 118,507,493 equity shares. The IPO price band is fixed at ₹₹39 to ₹42 with a market lot of 350 shares. Paradeep Phosphates is India’s third-largest producer of non-urea fertilizer and the second-largest producer of Di-Ammonium Phosphate (DAP). They are marketing fertilisers under the brand names ‘Jai Kisaan – Navratna’ and ‘Navratna’. The company reported revenues of ₹5184 in 2021 against revenues of ₹4228 in 2020. The company’s financial report looks strong and profit is also looking good. Please check the Paradeep Phosphates IPO subscription status details over here.
IPO Subscription Update:
- After day 1 of subscription, Ethos IPO has been subscribed 0.29 times in that retail quota has been subscribed 0.57 times.
- After day 2 of subscription, Ethos IPO has been subscribed 0.51 times in that retail quota has been subscribed 0.95 times.
- After day 3 of subscription, Ethos IPO has been subscribed 1.75 times in that retail quota has been subscribed 1.37 times.
IPOWatch View: We recommend investors may apply for an IPO with a short-term & long-term view. Investors should also look at the Retail and HNI numbers before investing. You can check the Paradeep Phosphates IPO allotment status here.
Paradeep Phosphates IPO Subscription Status (Live Update – Day 3)
Last Updated – 5:00 PM
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Paradeep Phosphates IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
Paradeep Phosphates IPO Subscription Dates
|Price Band Announcement:||May 11, 2022|
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||May 16, 2022|
|Paradeep Phosphates IPO Open Date:||May 17, 2022|
|Paradeep Phosphates IPO Close Date:||May 19, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment:||May 24, 2022|
|Refunds:||May 25, 2022|
|Credit to Demat Account:||May 26, 2022|
|Paradeep Phosphates IPO Listing Date:||May 27, 2022|
Paradeep Phosphates IPO Form
How to apply for the Paradeep Phosphates IPO? You can apply for Paradeep Phosphates IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Paradeep Phosphates IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Paradeep Phosphates IPO via IPO forms download via NSE and BSE. Check out the Paradeep Phosphates forms – Click BSE Forms & NSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.