Globesecure Technologies IPO subscription status is to start on May 23, 2022, Friday. Globesecure Technologies is an NSE SME IPO and has been subscribed by NII and Retail investors. They are going to raise ₹10.13 crores via IPO. The IPO price band is fixed at ₹29 with a market lot of 4000 shares. Globesecure Technologies is a company that offers cyber security services in India. They are nationally recognized systems and technology integrator that offers design, integration, and technical services, GST leads its clients through technology and system changes in Networking, Security, Performance, Acceleration, Monitoring, Application delivery control & Storage systems. The company reported revenues of ₹19.23 in 2021 against revenues of ₹19.24 in 2020. The company’s financial report looks stable and profit is on the lower side for the last few years. Please check the Globesecure Technologies IPO subscription status details over here.
IPO Subscription Update:
- After day 1 of subscription, Globesecure Technologies IPO has been subscribed 0.44 times in that retail quota has been subscribed 0.76 times.
- After day 2 of subscription, Globesecure Technologies IPO has been subscribed 0.88 times in that retail quota has been subscribed 1.31 times.
- After day 3 of subscription, Globesecure Technologies IPO has been subscribed 14.17 times in that retail quota has been subscribed 4.64 times.
IPOWatch View: We recommend investors may apply for an IPO with caution (Risky). Investors should also look at the Retail and HNI numbers before investing. You can check the Globesecure Technologies IPO allotment status here.
Globesecure Technologies IPO Subscription Status (Live Update – Day 3)
Last Updated – 5.00 PM
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Globesecure Technologies IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
Globesecure Technologies IPO Allotment & Listing Dates
The Globesecure Technologies IPO date is May 23 and the IPO close date is May 25. The IPO allotment date is May 31 and the IPO may list on June 02.
|Globesecure Technologies IPO Open Date:||May 23, 2022|
|Globesecure Technologies IPO Close Date:||May 25, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment:||May 30, 2022|
|Refunds:||May 31, 2022|
|Credit to Demat Account:||May 31, 2022|
|Globesecure Technologies IPO Listing Date:||June 02, 2022|
Globesecure Technologies IPO Form
How to apply Globesecure Technologies IPO? You can apply Globesecure Technologies IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Globesecure Technologies IPO in the Invest section. The other option you can apply Globesecure Technologies IPO via IPO forms download via the NSE website. Check out the Globesecure Technologies forms – click NSE IPO Forms download, fill and submit in your bank or with your broker.