eMudhra IPO subscription status is to start on May 20, 2022, Friday. eMudhra is a mainline IPO and has been subscribed by QIB, NII, and Retail investors. They are going to raise ₹412 crores via IPO which comprises a fresh issue of ₹161 crores and offer for sale up to 9,835,394 equity shares. The IPO price band is fixed at ₹243 to ₹256 with a market lot of 58 shares. eMudhra Limited is a Certifying Authority (CA) authorized by the Controller of Certifying Authority (CCA) for the issuance of Digital Signature Certificates in India. They are India’s largest licensed Certifying Authority. The company reported revenues of ₹132 in 2021 against revenues of ₹117 in 2020. The company’s financial report looks good and profit is increasing YOY. Please check the eMudhra IPO subscription status details over here.
IPO Subscription Update:
- After day 1 of subscription, eMudhra IPO has been subscribed 0.48 times in that retail quota has been subscribed 0.94 times.
- After day 2 of subscription, eMudhra IPO has been subscribed 0.96 times in that retail quota has been subscribed 1.69 times.
- After day 3 of subscription, eMudhra IPO has been subscribed 2.72 times in that retail quota has been subscribed 2.61 times.
IPOWatch View: We recommend investors may apply for an IPO with a long-term view. Investors should also look at the Retail and HNI numbers before investing. You can check the eMudhra IPO allotment status here.
eMudhra IPO Subscription Status (Final Update – Day 3)
Last Updated – 5:00 PM
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
eMudhra IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
eMudhra IPO Subscription Dates
The eMudhra IPO date is May 20 and the close date is May 24. The eMudhra IPO allotment will be finalized on May 27 and the IPO listing on June 01.
|Price Band Announcement:||May 12, 2022|
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||May 19, 2022|
|eMudhra IPO Open Date:||May 20, 2022|
|eMudhra IPO Close Date:||May 24, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment:||May 27, 2022|
|Refunds:||May 30, 2022|
|Credit to Demat Account:||May 31, 2022|
|eMudhra IPO Listing Date:||June 01, 2022|
eMudhra IPO Form
How to apply for the eMudhra IPO? You can apply for eMudhra IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the eMudhra IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for eMudhra IPO via IPO forms download via NSE and BSE. Check out the eMudhra forms – Click BSE Forms & NSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.