The Arrowhead IPO minimum market lot is 1000 shares with ₹139,000 application amount. The Arrowhead IPO is a BSE SME IPO, and it is to be listed on BSE.
Arrowhead Seperation Engineering Limited is engaged in the design and manufacture of various chemical process Equipment with a specialization in continuous drying and cooling system equipment. The company has the vision to develop Equipment and provide a solution that matches the global standard.
We recommend investors may apply for an IPO with Long-term views. Investors should also look at the QIB, NII, and Retail numbers before investing.
Arrowhead IPO Subscription Status – Day 3
Arrowhead IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
Arrowhead IPO Review
- May Apply
Arrowhead IPO Form
How to apply for the Arrowhead IPO? You can apply for Arrowhead IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Arrowhead IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Arrowhead IPO via IPO forms downloaded online. Check out the Arrowhead forms – Click IPO Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.