CRISIL has assigned an IPO Grade 2 to Infinite Computer IPO. This means as per CRISIL, company has below average fundamentals.
Infinite Computer Solutions IPO Details:
– Issue Open: Jan 11, 2010 – Jan 13, 2010
– Issue Size: Rs. 178.30 – 189.80 Crore
– Face Value: Rs. 10 Per Equity Share
– Issue Price: Rs. 155 – Rs. 165 Per Equity Share
– Mimimum Lot: 40 Shares (Amount: 6600 Rs.)
– Maximum Lot: 600 Shares (Amount: 99000 Rs.)
– Listing At: BSE, NSE
As the market is performing good and IT stocks has given good value to their investors lets hope for better. We can expect good movement in IT stocks because every fall their are some good supports. Good Listing Expected as the 3 good IPO listing like DB Corp., Godrej Properties & JSW Energy.