– IPO Open: 9 May 2011
– IPO Close: 12 May 2011
– IPO Size: Rs. 120 Crores (Approx)
– IPO Face Value: Rs. 10 / Equity Share
– IPO Price Band: Rs. 228 – Rs. 240 Per Equity Share
– Minimum Quantity: 25 Shares (Rs. 6000 with 1 Lot)
– Maximum Quantity (1 Lakh Application): 400 Shares (Rs. 96000 with 16 Lot)
– Maximum Quantity (2 Lakh Application): 825 Shares (Rs. 198000 with 33 Lot)
– IPO Listing At: BSE, NSE
1. Dr. Kannan Kashi Vishwanath;
2. Aasda Life Care Limited (earlier known as Finaventure Capital Limited)
Aanjaneya Lifecare IPO Grading / Rating by CRISIL : IPO Grade 1/5. Means it has “Poor” Fundamentals.
Aanjaneya Lifecare IPO Grading / Rating by Fitch: IPO Grade 2/5. Means it has “Below Average” Fundamentals.
Our Company derives its name “Aanjaneya” from the Sanskrit name of Lord Hanuman. In Indian mythology & ancient Vedas dated 2000 BC he has been described as master of all knowledge & kalasha full of nectar of immortality. Aanjaneya removes all fears and removes all diseases. He is the well wisher and the preserver of the three worlds. and empowered to heal the Jiva souls. Aanjaneya Lifecare Limited endeavors to “Add Good Health to Life …..Naturally!!!
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of India’s emerging integrated pharmaceutical company with established research, manufacturing & marketing capabilities. We are among the largest Quinine producers in world. The product portfolio of the company includes highly Innovative Alkaloids, Anti Malarial APIs & Anti Cancer APIs from Natural Sources & Veterinary APIs. In Finished Dosages we cover important therapeutic areas such as Anti Malarial, Anti Cancer, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Anti Obesity, Herbal products & Lozenges for various Therapeutic segments.
Our strength lies in an excellent track record of regulatory approvals & ability to produce a broad range of pharmaceuticals and dosages, like solid, semi-solid, liquid, Gels, Ointments & Lozenges & strong R&D capability, with particular expertise in technically challenging products.
Registered Office : Aanjaneya House, Plot 34, Postal Colony, Chembur, Mumbai – 400 071, Maharashtra, India
Phone: +9122 2526 4500
Fax: +9122 2522 3521
Email: [email protected]
Book Running Lead Manager(s)
1. Anand Rathi Securities Limited
2. IDBI Capital Market Services Limited
Registrar of Aanjaneya Lifecare IPO
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Aanjaneya Lifecare IPO Important Links:
Draft Prospectus with SEBI